Which Patients Need Home Health care?
* Recently discharged from the hospital or other rehab facilities returning home with need for additional nursing or therapy needs
* Skilled need - Nursing, Physical, Occupational, Speech, IV Therapies
* New Diagnosis, Medications or new Mobility Devices -with a need for education to maintain independence at home
* Chronic or Degenerative medical conditions – CHF, Diabetes, COPD, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, Normal degenerative function
* Recent fall or Fall Risk - fall assessment can identify and help prevent falls due to medications or mobility weakness
* Wounds - proper assessment and treatment can be the difference between staying home or hospitalization
* Homebound patients who have mobility issues or at increased infection risk from leaving the home for treatments